Saturday, February 23, 2013

Up coming Movies that most of our customers are waiting for

Many of our customers are waiting on the edge of their seats for some of the big movies this year.  I am sure most of you knows what is coming out, but in case you don't I am going to put links to youtube for anyone who wants to see some of these trailers. 

Superman:Man of Steel

Like the last set of Batman movies, this looks to be a more grown up super hero movie.  With that being said, I am not so sure that this Superman will be for the younger kids.

Ironman 3

This is the first movie that will set everyone up for the second Avengers movie.  Next year will be Thor 2 and Captain America 2.

The Wolverine

This is the latest of the X-Men movies.  I have heard a lot of conflicting information on this one.  Some thinks it will and some thinks it won't connect with the X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie.

G.I. Joe 2

This movie was due out last year, but it got pushed back till this year.  I want to see how this turns out.  I originally heard that they were going to kill most of the Joes off, but so far that is just rumor since the film has yet to be released.

Star Trek: Into Darkness

This is the second film in the Star Trek reboot.  I know of several who didn't take to well to the first film in this series, so we will see if this one is better.

Evil Dead (Remake)

I feel this is just messing with a classic.  As usual, I hate remakes for the most part since they usually ruin the idea of the original.

Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters

This is the second movie, based on this popular kids book series.  It is almost like Harry Potter, but the kids in the camp are all half gods who are the sons and daughters of the Greek gods.

I, Frankenstein

This is based on a graphic Novel by Kevin Grevioux.  To me the basic idea of it reminds me a lot of the old move Dark City.

No comments:

Post a Comment