Friday, February 22, 2013

Arkham City Series 4 has hit Chattanooga!!!! (A Review)

The Chattanooga Area has just been hit by DC Direct's Arkham City Series 4.  This is one of those things that we don't have in stock, but for those of you who would like to get your hands on these four amazing figures, The Comic  Hound near the Flea Market in East Ridge has them in stock as of this posting.   In my opinion, The Talia Al Ghul is long over due, and the Dead Shot reminds me slightly of the one that was in an episode of "Arrow"  during the first half of the current season. (And rumor has it that he may be back next week....I assumed Oliver killed him, who knew?)  The Nightwing is one of the best, and even tho Batman is highly over made, I think this one is the most articulation of any DC Direct toy that I can recall ever seeing.

Since these are hobby shop only toys, they may be hard to get, so I suggest everyone moves quick.  If you don't live close enough to visit our friends at the Comic Hound, try your local comic shop or even FYE (The one at Hamilton Place Mall still has a few figures of the Penguin from series 3 in stock).

No comments:

Post a Comment