Saturday, February 23, 2013

Fall of Cybertron toys (A Review)

For the classic Transfomers fan, one of the coolest things on the market are these Fall of Cybertron toys. They are G1 Autobot and Decepticons, but in their Cybertron forms. The video game series is the prequal to original series. Unlike the toys based on newer cartoon series, these are the only ones I am finding my self personally impressed by. Some of the newer figures have already hit Wal-Marts in our area with the release of the Combaticons. And in case you didn't know, YES they form Bruticus! I admit I haven't found all of them in one place, but I have seen all of these out, it just takes a little foot work to get all five members of the build team. Like other things I have posted, I may try to keep everyone informed on where I see these toys so if they are something that you are wanting in your collection, you may be able to get them before they are sold out. With the release of Blaster(in March), Soundwave, and Soundblaster, the Autobot and Decepticon tape cassets are also out as Cyberton information Discs. I personally think it is cool to see them out as two packs like they were in the 80s. I am sure more of the Fall of Cybertron line will be coming out later this year, and I will do my best to keep everyone informed on their release to help anyone who is hunting for this new look on G1.

No comments:

Post a Comment