Sunday, March 3, 2013

Generations Transformers.



For a while now, it seems like the Transformers Generation line had been on hold, but they are back again, and they are offering some great toys.  Right now some online stores are offering pre-orders on the voyager class Springer and Blitzwing in the series.    If you collect this line, this will add two of the coolest triple changers from G-1 to your Generations Transformers.  If you would rather look at these in real life before you buy them, I am sure they will be in stores soon, and like always if I see them out I will post the information of where I am seeing them on this sight.   I don't have an image of it, but the G-1 Autobot Hotspot will be coming out as a Generations figure as an exclusive.  I am not sure were it will be an exclusive to, it is possible that it could be to a fan club group, or even an online sight.  If I hear more about it, I will post it, or for those who really want Hotspot may be able to do a bit of research and find this information.  If you would like to share with your fellow Toys and Treasures customers, you can feel free to e-mail the information to me at  toys.and.treasures.store@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment