Saturday, March 23, 2013

SDCC 2013 Exclusive Batman

To help kick off the 1966 Batman line, this years San Diego Comic Con. will be offering the exclusive Batusi Batman.  The figure will stand 6-inches tall, and will come in this retro style box that looks like a small TV with 1960's art.   I am sure this one will be one the biggest exclusives this year at the comic show since the reviews on the basic toys are already showing praise for the line.









Tho it isn't an exclusive, I have promised that once I found an image of the Joker for the retro line, I would post it.  And as promised, here it is.  I think we have all wondered how this one was going to look, and I for one am far from disappointed.  If you haven't noticed, he has a really nice base that says "ZAP!!" on it.  I am sure Joker will be the first one to sale out when these toys hit comic/hobby shops in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment