Monday, March 4, 2013

Nicktoons

I don't think these will be a major collectible, but I think these are the coolest things, and I just wanted to share them with you guys.
This line offers my favorite Nicktoon of all time, Danny Phantom, and yes you can change out his lower half to give him legs or even his ghost tale.











The series even have the Fairly Odd Parents, another great Nicktoon.  and yes they are offered as a gift pack!





Jimmy Neutron is in the line up, and I still know several kids that still love this show.












Another cool gift pack for the Nicktoons line is the Ren and Stimpy set that includes LOG!  I remember watching this show when I was younger.  Back in the day, it was so wrong it was funny.






The Rugrats are also included as a gift pack in the Nicktoons toys.  I doubt these will be a collectible, but I remember watching these shows all the time, and  I think it is great that they are all getting new toys for younger generations.  I see these all the time at Toys R Us stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment