Monday, March 4, 2013

Jurassic Park


Most of us may already know about the original Jurassic Park being re-released this year as a 3-D movie for this summer.  It was safe to assume that with the re-release, another toy line would be in the works.  Here are two toys that we will be seeing this year.  I am not  completely sure about the whole line, but these two items will be released as Toys R Us exclusives.  I am sure the kids will love these, but for the adults who may want to collect these toys as well, I have two interesting facts for you.  The Dinosaurs are both from a never released 2009 Jurassic Park toy line, and the humans are actually from molds of the Hasbro G.I. Joe toys line.  I have not seen these yet in my visits so far, but I hear that these will be coming out really soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment