Wednesday, March 6, 2013

G.I. Joe Bruce Willis

Even tho we have had an article already posted about the new G.I. Joe Retaliation line, I wanted to post something up for the Bruce Willis figure in the set.  I know this year is only three months old, but I have to say that this is the best likeness in a toy so far this year.  For those who haven't seen this figure yet, it has hit stores here in the Chattanooga area a couple of weeks ago, and even tho I don't collect the G.I. Joe figures, I am highly impressed by this one.  I can see some of our customizes wanting to turn this Joe into a John McClane, Die Hard figure.  For those who want to add this to their G.I. Joe collection, or if you are just a Bruce Willis fan, you should be able to find this one pretty easy since I have seen it quite often since the launch, I don't think it is going to be a hard find.

No comments:

Post a Comment