Saturday, April 13, 2013

toys and treasures news for 4/13/13

Hey guys, I have several photos to post from today, but I am tired as I can be.  Today was a busy one for us, so I may not put photos us till tomorrow night and turn in early, but I will give you a brief summery of what we got in today.  Several DC items new in the box came in, some of the newer DCU New 52 toys such as Batgirl, Batman, Superman, Hawkman, and Flash are in stock.  We got a small Harley Quinn Statue, and many of the DC hot wheels. Lots of loose toys came in today.  Some of the items we got was the old Mighty Morph'n Power Rangers remote controlled Mega Zord, and a set of Red Ranger gloves.   Sorry about not getting pics up tonight guys, but It is rare for me to be this beat.  I will try to get them up for you tomorrow night if I can.

We hope to see you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment